"Have you ever looked at your body without the lens of your colonized mind?"
- Key Ballah, Unlearn (via keywrites)
"We’re all just walking each other home."
- Ram Dass (via thecalminside)
"Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
- Joseph Campbell (via ashramof1)
"I can feel the dawn,
I can feel the earth,
I can feel the living all around
I can choose a path,
I can choose a word,
I can start the healing, Bring it now"
- Eddie Vedder (via thecalminside)
"What is to give light must first endure burning."
- Victor Frankl (via clothedinsky)
(Source: spirithousesatsang, via thecalminside)
"Let’s live, and make it memorable."
- (via giraffevader)
"As surely as there is a voyage away, there is a journey home."
- Jack Kornfield (via thecalminside)
"Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth, our Mother.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth. Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones, swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock people. Walk in balance and beauty."
- Native American Elder (via thecalminside)
"Go Forward With Courage. When you are in doubt, be still, and wait; when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage. So long as mists envelop you, be still; be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists — as it surely will. Then act with courage."
- Ponca Chief White Eagle (via thecalminside)
"You will receive everything you need when you stop asking for what you don’t need."
- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj (via in-a-wonderland-they-lie)
(Source: stardust-seedling, via definingwater)