"Silence is sometimes the best answer."
- Dalai Lama (via thecalminside)
"Brother, stand the pain. Escape the poison of your impulses. The sky will bow to your beauty, if you do. Learn to light the candle. Rise with the sun. Turn away from the cave of your sleeping. That way a thorn expands to a rose."
- Rumi (via thecalminside)
"My story isn’t sweet and harmonious like invented stories. It tastes of folly and bewilderment, of madness and dream, like the life of all people who no longer want to lie to themselves."
- Hermann Hesse (via iloverainandcoffee)
(Source: whyallcaps, via the-door-of-everything)
"We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become."
- David R. Hawkins (via thecalminside)
"What makes you vulnerable makes you beautiful."
- Brené Brown (via unconditionedconsciousness)
"Ever since happiness heard your name,
it has been running through the streets
trying to find you."
- Hafiz (via quietlotus)
"Moon and earth is the longest known stable love affair known to man kind."
- Danny Maximus (via childrenofthetao)
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy"
- Thích Nhất Hạnh (via purplebuddhaproject)
"Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will only burn what you are not."
- Mooji (via purplebuddhaproject)
"Resolutely train yourself to attain peace."
- Buddha (via thecalminside)